Get your .co.za domain now for only R85!
Or get it FREE* if you link it with one of our hosting packages.
Search for your domain name now:
- A good domain name is an essential part of any business brand.
- Avoid disappointment; reserve your favourite domain name now, even if you don’t plan to get a website yet.
How to choose a good domain name:
- Make it easy to type.
- Keep it short, if possible.
- Use keywords related to your brand, product or service.
- Target your area of expertise, as well as your geographical location.
- Try to avoid numbers and hyphens.
- Make it memorable.
- Research it; make sure that it isn’t trademarked.
- Use the appropriate Top Level Domain (TLD – for example, .com, .co.za, .org, .net, etc.)
- Choose a domain name that will protect and build your brand.
- Act fast! Your chosen name may be registered by someone else before you know it.
Your TLD tells the world a lot about you – Where you’re located, the type of organization you are and if you could be what they need. It’s really important to get that part right. That’s part of the reason why the new .joburg, .capetown and .durban TLD’s have finally been launched! The .africa domain will follow soon. So, if you can’t find the perfect .co.za for your business, it might be worthwhile to go for one of the new TLD’s. Use our domain search feature to find your perfect TLD!
*Free domain only available on the Standard, Premium, Wholesale and Unlimited hosting packages, or on the Student and Basic packages when paid annually. Please read hosting specifications carefully.
**Note that Domain Registrations are only confirmed as registered if the domain name is available from the domain registrars at the time of registration and upon confirmation of payment in Hosting101 bank account as this is classified as a Pre-Paid service.